Since our last meeting...
I have absolutely no idea what all has happened...but it has been a lot.
1. We had a baby boy, PD, who is now 20 months old and hilarious.
2. We moved from our home and all of our friends in NC and on the East Coast to the middle of the country with the hopes of building a dream house on 12+ acres.
3. Patrick and I both have new jobs. Patrick's requires a lot of travel and mine is super flexible.
4. We are going to have another baby in January. For all of you who know our story about PD, this is a miracle.
5. We are doing our best to understand God's plans for our lives.
So, a short and sweet overview of our BIG life changes. Hopefully, now, I will be better about letting people know what is going on in our lives and documenting the silliness of PD that I don't want to forget. Feel free to read or not. I am thinking this is more for me than you...but you are welcome to look into our world if you would like.

1 comment:
Glad you are back! Can't wait to follow your blog.
Post a Comment